Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chalk and Wire

Erin's presentation about Chalk and Wire was very effective. Before her presentation, I had no idea what Chalk and Wire even was and now I feel much more educated on the ins and outs of the program. Chalk and Wire seems like such a good idea. I'm very excited to start using this program to build up my online portfolio. I feel it will serve as such a good resume in my future. I like the idea of organizing and storing all the activities and assignments I have done throughout college in the folders of competencies. This way I will feel like I have completed everything and know where it is at when I am finished! Jennifer's part of the presentation was also very helpful. It's nice to just be reminded again of important information and dates. It also helped me know what exactly I need to do to apply to the Education Department, and other important things such as that. I feel that the Education Department houses many staff members that are excited to see us excel in our careers as teachers from Luther! It is really great to have so many people rooting in our favor and I'm very excited for the future of my teaching career!

No comments: